Navionics Premium South

Can anyone give me some reviews on the Navionics Premium South Card? Just want to see if it’s worth me buying!

2. Member
    I fish Toledo and Rayburn and I run it in my HDS's. Love it.
    Make sure you get the newest S6 version, and if you run HDS, turn on Fish n Chip under chart view.
    If I understand correctly, the only difference in the Premium and Platinum is the 3D viewing options are slightly better with the Platinum.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutoy View Post
    I fish Toledo and Rayburn and I run it in my HDS's. Love it.
    Make sure you get the newest S6 version, and if you run HDS, turn on Fish n Chip under chart view.
    If I understand correctly, the only difference in the Premium and Platinum is the 3D viewing options are slightly better with the Platinum.
    it isn’t good for rivers?

4. Member
    I run birds for the lakemaster maps at Toledo. down here the new bird built in maps are pretty good in comparison to the older ones. I run the lakemaster louisiana delta aerial map. You can overlay it on top of the built in maps. You can then set the transparency on the aerial map down so you can actually see the drawn lines of the built in map through the image of the aerial map. That lets you see what was dug canals and what is natural and what "might" have some water to run. Gives you a view of both maps in one screen. The combination of the 2 makes pretty good mapping. I would think you could do the same with the standard mapping or the 907 navionics with satellite overlay on Lowrance.