Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR

Lets see some underwater images from the Axiom

I will be ordering a new pair of Axiom 9's this week, would love to see some images that you have captured.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

2. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member

4. Member

5. Member

6. Member
    Nice images. Just bought my third axiom unit today. I have 3 good a units I haven't decided what I'm going to do with yet.

I'm a Raymarine user/fan but dont see anything here that would excite me enough to buy one.

8. Member
    Post 3D that’s better
    Post “video game” A-Scope that’s better
    Show an operating system easier than LH3

These are real world images (most from Destin Harbor). Hard to get images with ice in IL. Destin is an area with current that rips and a ton of turbulence. IMO, better to show real world. Once the weather warms, I’m happy to post “perfect” pics from KY Lake or somewhere else. Truth is that most of the people on here run units in auto and that’s what’s shown.
    Last edited by Jig34; 02-21-2018 at 08:46 PM.

9. Member
    I guess I’ll just never understand the opinions / negativity on this site.

OP asked for images and I provided them.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but what value is “I’m a fan/user and I don’t see anything that would make me buy one”

10. BBC SPONSOR
    and you provided some awesome images at that! very impressive to say the least, I cant wait to switch mine out and start playing.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

11. Member
    Glad to help and sorry for the little rant.

Raymarine is still the best kept secret on BBC. You can go back and read every comment I’ve ever posted - I’ve given Garmin credit for forward and Hbird credit for 360. I’ve also said many times that Raymarine isn’t THE solution for everyone, but a viable player in the market. People still comment and imply that Raymarine is just a tag along little brother with nothing to offer. If someone has screenshot with better 3D, post them - better A-Scope, post them. Again, everything I posted was full auto setting. Sonar could have been cleaner, DownVision and SideVision could have been crisper, but again, those are real world and it’s what I have for now. If more guys posted facts to help others on this board rather than opinions, BBC would be more “useful” rather than “entertaining”.

12. Banned
    Last edited by TroyBoy30; 02-22-2018 at 08:45 AM.

13. Member
    How many freshwater guys are running Furuno? The module alone is more than an Axiom 9RV.

I’m shocked that there are Raymarine Dealers on BBC that take every opportunity to discredit Raymarine.

14. Member
    I’ll be in the Raymarine booth all day every day at the Classic. All are welcome to stop by and talk facts - not opinions. I’d enjoy talking to any of you.

Curt

15. Banned

ill def stop by and see you at the classic once im off the water with the guys
    Last edited by TroyBoy30; 02-22-2018 at 08:46 AM.

16. Member
    I understand that, but you’ve taken every opportunity since Axiom was released to discount and discredit Raymarine technology. You’ve gone so far as to say it is evolutionary not revolutionary. You said that anyone can do it, but the fact is that Raymarine was the first to come out with an all-in-one 4 channel transducer and a quad core processor and the 9” retails for $1,650. Fact is that you and BOE marine are Raymarine dealers and you continue to jab Raymarine every chance you get. I think everyone on here knows that I was talking about the 4 freshwater players when I asked to see a better 3-D image. You pull something from Furuno that module alone is more expensive than our entire system. I am just really baffled that you as a Raymarine dealer representing BOE continue to downplay Raymarine. I don’t understand why it’s so hard for you to tell the advantages of all of your lines and let the customer decide. Yes I understand you’re going to be biased towards whatever you run but that doesn’t mean that Troyboy is right and everything you say is Gospel. You talk more smack about the lines that you represent than I’ve ever spoken about any of my competitors?

I’d love to know why it’s so hard for you to give credit where credit is due and leave it at that. Everything with you is or has a hidden agenda.

17. Member
    I’d like to add that I’m not trying to make this personal or start anything on here. I honestly think Troyboy knows as much if not more about electronics than anyone on this site. Well-versed on technology and offerings from everyone. I’d just like to see more guys on here with positive comments touting benefits that let consumers decide what they want rather than continually downplaying new technology or offerings from any product that isn’t their favorite.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig34 View Post
    I don’t understand why it’s so hard for you to tell the advantages of all of your lines and let the customer decide.
    thats exactly what I do. what's right for one person is not right for the next.
    Last edited by TroyBoy30; 02-22-2018 at 08:57 AM.

19. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    Nice pictures for sure!!

20. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig34 View Post
    How many freshwater guys are running Furuno? The module alone is more than an Axiom 9RV.

I’m shocked that there are Raymarine Dealers on BBC that take every opportunity to discredit Raymarine.
    Everyone on BBC anymore is so pro Lowrance and Humminbird. I try to push Raymarine, these units are just steps above IMO.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast