Marker Buoy Holder

Hey guys, was just curious as to what year this concept was intoduced and which current models have them? I’m assuming the dimensions of said holder are the same for all models which have the marker buoy holder,
    but hoping someone can help me out here. The dimensions I’m looking for are the width and total height (glass to deck). Working on a small project right now, and don’t want to assume they’re all the same as my 13 Eyra. Thanks so much!

They are all a little different dimension as the bow cuts and perimeter are all different. They eventually are planning a toll holder option for that area, as GPS has reduced use of buoy markers.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    They are all a little different dimension as the bow cuts and perimeter are all different. They eventually are planning a toll holder option for that area, as GPS has reduced use of buoy markers.
    Thanks BCB! Makes sense that the bow cuts and perimeters are all slightly different, so I see how length of the buoy holder can vary. Would you happen to know if the depth (glass to deck) is the same as well as the width?

And totally makes sense about using that space for a tool holder with increased gps technology and usage.

We can't say that the depth dimensions are recorded where we have access to those.

5. Banned
    What type of markers are you using?

6. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    My 2006 CougarFTD had the buoy holder in it. Not sure about before that. I still keep a couple of buoys in the holder on my 2015 Caracal, although I rarely use them.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.