Thread: X19 question

X19 question

Have a x19. I like the new boats with Seadek. Do you guys think it would be hell to pull carpet out and do the seadek? Leave carpet where they usually show bed liner in new boats?

Been thinking about doing the same to mine Craig. I would want the Seadek or Hydro turf precut though. I don't want a bunch of raggedy looking corners everywhere. Wonder if it comes pre-cut??
    Xpress X19/200SHO

3. Member
    I’d imagine it’s precut. I’m about to call I’ll let you know.

4. Banned
    Yes. Install new carpet. It's A lot of work! and somewhat technical. Well worth IMO
    Last edited by pa.X19; 02-21-2018 at 06:17 PM.

5. Member
    I called and left a msg for Tim at Xpress but no return call yet so will see I guess. I probably could call seadek and see what they say.

http://gatortraxboats.com/fleet-phot...00&album_ses=1

These guys use hydro turf I believe on all there bass boats. Here's an idea on how it might look. The only thing is if you remove the carpet and glue you might have some small exposed unpainted areas.

7. Member
    Well I’m thinking the process would be remove all carpet, get all the layouts of what is to be seadek. Whatever is not seadek spray bed liner. It may be easier just to buy a new Xpress ordered from factory lol.