Banned

21' Stroker VS 21' Bullet

How much faster is the 21' Stroker vs the 21' Bullet?

Im talking apples to apples, either both loaded with the same amount of gear or both stripped.

2. Member
    Can't speak for the bullet but for a big boat a Stroker set up for top end will flat out roll

3. Member
    It really depends on which 21’ bullet you are looking at. A 21xd or 21xrs is 21’10” a 21ss or 21 sst is 21’ even. The 21’10” bullets are much bigger than a stroker but are a roughly 5-10 mph slower. The 21 ss is a better comparison as far as size and run pretty close with equal horsepower. The Stroker has been faster but it may be because there are more strokers than SS bullets so more testing has been done on the strokers.

4. Member
    It seems to me through observation that a Stroker with a stock Merc 300XS will run right at 100 give or take a few mph. Way faster with X power or a flashed SHO. Most 21 foot Bullets with a 300XS I've seen run 90ish, maybe 95? But like WPC3 said, the true 21 foot Bullets are pretty close to a Stroker in mph. Way harder to drive though, lol
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

5. Member
    not taking anything away from a bullet when I got my Stroker a bullet was one of the other boats I was looking at I don't run my boat hard but I wanted a boat that was easier to drive and was forgiving and a Stroker fits what I wanted you can't go wrong with either one I would see if you can take a ride in both and see which one does what you want it to do that are both well built boats good luck

6. Member
    To me the Stroker fishes as if it’s a wider boat than a 21x Bullet, I’m not sure what the measurements are for the width of both decks are just going off perceived feeling. I’m not sure how the ss and sst compare in this aspect.

7. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    This is about the oldest debate in the fast bass boat history this is on the stroker pages soooo...lol......IMO the 21-10 bullets are 10mph slower apples to apples no ringers or bad drivers....the SS 5 mph slower apples to apples no light ringer boats no bad drivers..... the bullet will probably be out front for a bit.....so much variance boat to boat in each builder both have ringers both have some pretty good drivers that put up the best numbers...

Hi performance parts or a Yamaha power head visit
    Hydro-Tec's web site @ http://www.yamaha-rebuild.com/
    Paul Hottman Hydro-Tec's Pro staff since 1998

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerSmoker View Post
    This is about the oldest debate in the fast bass boat history this is on the stroker pages soooo...lol......IMO the 21-10 bullets are 10mph slower apples to apples no ringers or bad drivers....the SS 5 mph slower apples to apples no light ringer boats no bad drivers..... the bullet will probably be out front for a bit.....so much variance boat to boat in each builder both have ringers both have some pretty good drivers that put up the best numbers...
    Pauly how have you been bud?

9. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroker250xs View Post
    Pauly how have you been bud?
    Is this wayne?

10. Member
    Is this wayne?
    Wages

11. aka Strokedyamaha StrokerSmoker's Avatar
    Oh Good Chris ....been awhile are you going to bring your boat up to one of the rallys this year its been a long time since I have seen it

12. Member
    The only data I could add is that I drove a 21' Bullet with a 280 to 87 mph. I got back in my boat and drove it 93. Might have got more out of the Bullet with set time and maybe some setup changes. But I also know mine will do more also.
    fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS
    30+ Performer 3 and 30 Performer 4

13. Member
    Oh Good Chris ....been awhile are you going to bring your boat up to one of the rallys this year its been a long time since I have seen it
    Yes sir kels and I will be at the Stroker Rally at batesville this summer. Can’t wait to see the gang