Thread: Lookou

Lookou

2017 Skeeter
    Don't understand why boat builders can't figure out how to make a gas gauge read properly. Heck I never can tell how much is in the tank

2. Member
    my '15 says empty you better gas up. When I put 22gal in it, it reads half of a 44gal tank. First one I have ever that is dead accurate.

My 2015 nitro is darn good except after the first time i put 67.8 gallons in now most i can get is 57... i took a string of pictures as i filled it from empty every 5 gallons so i can just look at it and compare
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    i feel your pain. Its my biggest gripe on my 08 zx200. 2 tanks and in each 3/4 on the gauge is full (25 gallons )and empty on the gauge is (10-15 gallons I'm not even sure) i'm sure its got to do with the float and the way the tanks built.

5. Member
    It sucks

6. Member
    on my 2015 zx250 my gas gauge needle sticks and I have to tap it to get it to read...

7. Member
    Worth every penny! I can go back and forth from fuel consumption, RPM, water pressure, you name it. Both Fuel tanks are spot on too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I bought a interface cable that goes to the motor to get all the motor info. like Fuel economy, motor hours etc. I also had to buy a memory type stick that plugged into the nema system. It keeps the fuel used. So each time I fuel up, I goto the fuel screen and refuel on the HDS and it keeps track of how much fuel is left.