Guide help: Okeechobee, Kissimmee chain, or...?

Planning a last minute family vacation from march 10-17, and we're headed to Florida and I'd like to spend 1 day out on the water, and am looking for a guide, but I'd love to hear some input from people with experience as to where i should spend that day.

I spent a couple of days on Lake Toho a few years ago, and had some great guides from Big Toho Marina.
    I'm not opposed to going back to Toho, but I'll be staying in between Kissimmee and Lake Okeechobee, so i can travel to either. Or if there is another option I'm overlooking, please share.
    I'm in Ontario, Canada, my boat is in storage and our lakes are frozen, so i just wamt to get out for a day and catch some fish, hopefully a couple quality fish.

I realize it might be a little late notice for a quality guide, but any help is appreciated

2. rjw11111
    just fished with Brent Nelson on Toho great guide . he could probably meet you on Kissimme

3. Member
    Capt. Joey Berg on Okeechokee (Dream Big Guided Tours) great dude and always on the fish

4. Banned
    Chuck pippin

5. Member
    Chuck Pippin for Lake Toho x2

6. Member
    kyle monti !!!!

7. Member
    Just returned from two weeks there, towed my boat down and the fishing was better on Kissimmee chain however I don't know any guides there. Have met Kyle Monti at the ramp and really nice guy and is on the fish.