Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    I got mine on the 15th but so far all I've gotten is a letter today asking me to take a survey, which I did.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

2. Member
    I got my gift cards via email in 4-5 days.

3. Member
    Just picked up my new z19 today. They said I should get it in 7-10 days.

4. Member
    For you guys that ordered and got the incentives. Did you have a custom color or was it picked from nitros preselected colors?
    Nitro z21

10 days to 2 weeks to get mine
    Always "Huntin" the IA Bass!

Boat: Nitro Z7
    Primary Propulsion Unit: 200 Optimax ProXS
    Vertical Depth Propulsion Adjustment: 8" Bobs Action Jack
    Underwater Surveillance: Solix10 G2 Console & Solix10 G1 Bow
    Anchoring: Powerpole, Ultrex Spot Lock
    Dynamic Positioning System: Ultrex i-pilot Link

6. Member
    "For you guys that ordered and got the incentives. Did you have a custom color or was it picked from nitros preselected colors?"

Got mine and had custom color, don't think the color would matter.
    2017 Nitro Z21
    2017 250 Pro XS T2 (SN 2B401909)
    Bravo 1XS 26P
    BMS 12" Action Jack
    Ultrex 112# - Solix 12 - 12' Talons

Club: lunkersunlimited.net

7. Member
    Just trying to figure out why my dealer would say I don’t qualify after I buy a loaded out z21. I haven’t called to ask more about it after originally being told no.
    Nitro z21

Quote Originally Posted by jasonG View Post
    Just trying to figure out why my dealer would say I don’t qualify after I buy a loaded out z21. I haven’t called to ask more about it after originally being told no.
    Brand new boat? Left over with special pricing??

I don't think the dealer has much to do with deciding if you get it or not, Nitro will send you an email and you enter your hull ID# and it either qualifies or it doesn't.

9. Member
    It’s a custom ordered 2018 z21 it’s still being built. I placed the order earlier this month. I asked if it qualified for the incentives that I seen on the website and was told it would not. It’s not a deal breaker by any means but just shocked that something like a custom z21 wouldn’t qualify.

I seen on on the website it does say dealer in stock and that’s what I thought but many of you guys said you ordered and still got the incentives.

I guess ill I’ll find out after taking delivery in a few weeks if I end up getting something from nitro in the mail. I don’t care for BPS but I could use new life vests and I’ll have no issue spending that bps gift card. Always something I could find
    Nitro z21

I ordered my Z20 in December and picked it up a couple of weeks ago and I got the $1000 gift card but haven't received the $250 Nitro gear card(dealer is checking in on this), as far as I know until April all new boats should receive the incentive.

I would want an explanation from your dealer as to why your boat does not qualify,...$1000 is a $1000!

11. Member
    Bass Pro says one thing and does another. You will get the card when your hull is registered like I did on my ordered boat.Also got to use VIP discount along with gift card.

12. Member
    Not sure what's up there Jason... I ordered my boat in late December and its due to arrive March 2nd - it was custom color as well as a number of upgrades, and my purchase qualified for the $1000 gift card and the $200 brand merchandise offer plus 3 years on the VIP card for being a veteran. I have no idea why your purchase would not fall under this same 2018 Nitro Boat Sales Event TBH. The details do not say anything about the boat having to be in-stock, or the basic stripped-down version, it just lists the models and what incentive each one qualifies for. (link below)

https://www.nitro.com/articles/2018-...les-event.html

13. Member
    Jason... wonder if the dealer is possibly pocketing the card? Most likely not but if everyone else is getting the card you should also

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrostick View Post
    I ordered my Z20 in December and picked it up a couple of weeks ago and I got the $1000 gift card but haven't received the $250 Nitro gear card(dealer is checking in on this), as far as I know until April all new boats should receive the incentive.

I would want an explanation from your dealer as to why your boat does not qualify,...$1000 is a $1000!
    I talked with Nitro on Friday and they told me they had an issue with the Nitro Merchandise certificates and would be sending them out on Monday. We will see tomorrow.

15. Member
    When I bought my 2015 Z7 BPS had my VIP card when I signed paperwork, my gift card was at my door in less than a week.

16. Member
    I did a chat with Nitro yesterday and she gave me the email address the card was sent to. I pointed out it was wrong. Somewhere along the line an extra letter got added to my email address. She later called me and said they could not resend it to my correct email so I would be getting the card by mail but to give it a few days. I hope she's right and BPS has a few more sales coming up.
    Last edited by jtrac; 03-01-2018 at 01:44 PM.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

17. Member
    Normally only boats that are in dealer inventory or on the ground at the plants qualify. They are also supposed to be registered before April 25th.
    Boats ordered early enough wouldn't be a problem.
    Born to fish, forced to work.

18. Member
    Kind of annoyed I picked up my 2017 leftover Z21 on Dec 23 and missed this.

19. Member
    Not sure how it is now but I ordered a 2015 from an Independent dealer (not a BPS), custom color, and took delivery before the then February cutoff date and received my $1000 GC by certified mail days later. Easy process.

20. Member
    I finally got my card last Saturday and the wife was gracious enough to drive me to BPS yesterday, since I still can't drive with my foot in the healing process. Found a couple of nice crappie rods and reels, a few lures and a Columbia rain suit. Saved most of the money for the next big sale, whenever that might be. I did check at the counter and the discount card is good for 2 years. She told me I need to call and get the discount card and rewards combined.
    Jim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast