High back seat / Casting Seat

Hello All. I have a question, looking for advice.

To start I have a bad back (working with a pain clinic but there is only so much that they can do, hope my next procedure will eliminate my back pain). But at any rate a day in the boat with the casting seat does not help much (its better to lean against it part of the day then not have it and just stand at the trolling motor all day.).

So I had an idea of getting a high back seat, however I dont think I can "sit" and fish all day long I just move around the deck to much.

Does anyone know of a high back seat that can be folded down and then leaned against similar to a casting seat. Sort of looking for the best of both worlds with out carting both in the boat at the same time.

Thanks in advance,

Phil
    2004 Ranger 251 DVS, with 250 VMAX

2. Member
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS

3. Member
    I was ready to order cc in hand, until he says it is not a seat you want to sit on. Isn't that what a seat is for?

4. Banned
    I've also routed You a PM re: these seats.

Is something like this one, You're looking for?

http://www.millenniummarine.com/b-se...00/b-100-gray/

I was retired from the Cop Shop due to broken back/neck so I'm hip to Your situation, I swapped out My Ranger™ butt seat for this one:

http://www.millenniummarine.com/b-se...00/b-300-gray/

This one doesn't 'spin' if You go to lean against it and You might be 'off' a skosh, it doesn't spin. You can lean forward and backward and because it mounts on the Ranger 4 nut base, it collapses to the size You desire...

Quote Originally Posted by geobass View Post
    I was ready to order cc in hand, until he says it is not a seat you want to sit on. Isn't that what a seat is for?
    I bought the orig. extroll all plastic seat and tolerating it all I could do. However, I did see their new upholstered seat and bought it. It is more comfortable but a man will not be able to bend over while seated, trust me.