K&K Kustomz Did Not Disappoint

Power Poles were a big purchase for me and Kevin made me feel comfortable knowing I was getting the right product through the right person throughout the entire process. Great customer service, prices, and fast shipping. Not only that but he put up with my constant text messaging when I was trying to figure out how to fit pumps in my boat, and was there to answer any questions I had. That's what I want out of a dealer!
    2017 Lund Renegade 1875
    Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Spitfire X7 17p
    Fortrex 80
    Helix 7 Chirp GPS G2N
    Helix 10 Mega SI G2N
    Helix 10 Mega DI G2N
    Dual Power Pole 8' Blades

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    was great working with you , thank you for the kind words.. enjoy your poles.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeBassin View Post
    Power Poles were a big purchase for me and Kevin made me feel comfortable knowing I was getting the right product through the right person throughout the entire process. Great customer service, prices, and fast shipping. Not only that but he put up with my constant text messaging when I was trying to figure out how to fit pumps in my boat, and was there to answer any questions I had. That's what I want out of a dealer!
    SAME!!!! ^

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    appreciate all the feedback, and your business. Thank you for making K and K the "go to source" for anything Power Pole here on the board.