Elite 9ti network install

I am about to pull the trigger on a elite 9ti to go at the bow and network to my elite 9ti at console. Hoping not to forget anything, it looks like I need the following:
    -HDI transducer
    -NMEA starter kit
    -1 T connector
    -2' NMEA drop cabl
    -Bracket for over the trolling motor pedal.

Am I missing anything?

2. Member
    What are your objectives in adding the nema network?

3. Member
    Basshopper, just to be able to share waypoints. I do alot of offshore fishing and I am tired of fighting trying to go back and look at the console to make sure I am on my spot.

4. Member
    Great then your list looks good. The only thing I would suggest is adding a Point 1 with heading sensor it connects to the nema backbone and once you have it you will ask how did I live without this. It a great piece of equipment for $199.00

5. Member
    Basshopper, do I need another cable and connector if I add the point 1 or does it come with what I need?

6. Member
    Pt 1 comes with a pretty long cable and T

7. Member
    Thank you!

8. Member
    Heads up make sure you read the warning on where to not mount this as magnetic interference will not let the pt 1 work. Read all you can on here about installation and their are some long posts about this topic. Test you location with a compass to make sure its stable and you have no interfearance. When you get to the install point PM me if you need help

9. Member
    Jumping in here now on an old post, I hope I get a reply. I just got a pair of new (to me) Elite 9 Tis. I'm in the process of networking and am stuck without a solution. I have a NMEA 2000 starter kit. Is that all I need for the install or do I need additional components?

Just a guy tryin\' to get to the next level...at everything I try.