Power Poles--- Best way

Hey guys, Looking to add poles to my 919. Any suggestions as mounting options; where to buy; did you install? etc....

Thanks! Any info is appreciated

2. Member
    Try these folks: kandkkustomzhydrographics They are hard to beat on price and service. I installed mine on a 920 with no problems at all.

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I got mine from Wacky Riggers on here....we have several great sponsors with competitive prices... you can get everything thing needed at one place to install....

For install it's easy enough you can do own your own maybe get a friend to help out....take you time and it can be done in a day or really take your time and be done in 2 days.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    I got mine from Wacky Riggers on here....we have several great sponsors with competitive prices... you can get everything thing needed at one place to install....
    Super deals and service!
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

5. Member
    I called Wacky Riggers today and they were extremely friendly and helpful. Great price with shipping to Nashville. How are you guys running your hydraulic line? I looked and it appears I will need to drill two holes on each side and put in some type of grommet. Any pictures someone could share would be helpful.

Sorry for adding to your post mthurma4- I have a 919 as well. Maybe we can fire up the smoker, cook some ribs and have an installation party!

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I used one of those bulk head fittings that they use for the steering hose.....of course I had the old Blades...

7. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    The 2.0 version has the grommets made on the hoses, did a pair on a 920 in about 3 1/2 hours
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

8. Member
    Thanks fishin and Drew! Did you guys just drill and install the tubes? Any need to treat the fiberglass at all around the hole? I removed the center seat out of a Skeeter years ago and had read somewhere that the holes should be treated. I think I used some type of clear varnish if I recall correctly.

Pictures were perfect by the way!

9. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Treated for what? Only thing I did was use silicone to seal.....

10. Member
    I think the part I drilled through had wood underneath the fiberglass, so that may have been why I treated the holes. Silicone makes sense. Thank you sir!