If BPS wanted to.........

If BPS really wanted to do the right thing for their customers concerning the transducer issue on the 94sv units that was/are on sale. They would either by themselves or with Garmin work out a deal to exchange or allow trade in on the transducers. Of course if they really wanted to do the right thing they would be making parts available for their Prowler trolling motors of which many thousands have been sold I'm sure. I'm holding my breath. LOL
    Last edited by Oldone; 02-19-2018 at 06:54 PM.
    Speed cost money. How fast ya wanna go? I have done so much for so long with so little. I can now do the impossible with nothing!

Why do you think they are so cheap? Although more expensive, it's a less desirable unit that they prob have overstock on. Or Garmin had overstock and gave BPS a deal.

Be glad they gave you the freshwater map card free.

3. Member
    I did notice that the 94sv actually came with a more expensive transducer than the 93sv. And I am thankful for the map card. For me, it would have been a deal breaker had it not been.
    Speed cost money. How fast ya wanna go? I have done so much for so long with so little. I can now do the impossible with nothing!

4. Member
    Has anyone installed the 94sv on their trolling motor? is there a bracket made for this
    In search of a double digit MONSTER!!!