Guntersville lake condition

I'm from Ohio and some buddies and I are planning on coming down for our annual trip end of next week staying 4 days, March 1st - March 4. I'm kind of concerned with all the rain we've had up hear and down there on how Guntersville will be. I assume the main river will be nasty, but how are the creeks looking??? And do they usually get pretty muddy as well.? Staying in Scottsboro. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

College FLW will be there on 3/3 so expect it to be packed more than normal.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

3. Member
    Thanks for the heads up!

4. Member
    You can see the most recent guide reports at www.TNValleyBassin.com and a tournament calendar for Gsv at www.BassinBigG.com

5. Member
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    College FLW will be there on 3/3 so expect it to be packed more than normal.
    Cant find that online

Found it. Lake is going to be humming

8. Member
    North al. expected to receive 3 to 4 more inches of rain Tues. and Wed. but be nice next weekend.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBassAngler101 View Post
    I'm from Ohio and some buddies and I are planning on coming down for our annual trip end of next week staying 4 days, March 1st - March 4. I'm kind of concerned with all the rain we've had up hear and down there on how Guntersville will be. I assume the main river will be nasty, but how are the creeks looking??? And do they usually get pretty muddy as well.? Staying in Scottsboro. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Update
    We are still coming down to fish this weekend, hoping Mother Nature helps us out and doesn't cause a flood. Will post how we did this weekend, thanks for the heads up everyone.

10. Member
    I wouldn’t come. I just left there this morning. Six inches of rain expected the next two days. River is already badly stained from last weeks rain. Tons of floaters in the water too. I can’t see how it will be fishable this weekend and early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingwillie View Post
    I wouldn’t come. I just left there this morning. Six inches of rain expected the next two days. River is already badly stained from last weeks rain. Tons of floaters in the water too. I can’t see how it will be fishable this weekend and early next week.
    Lake is pretty big. Lol. Not fishable is a stretch

12. Member
    This is the only time I can come down, I'm just gonna have to deal with it. I like fishing in the creeks anyways, main river I don't have much experience on. I'll let ya know how it goes. Should be coming in to town late tonight.

We will be there at daylight. Buddy is there now caught several biggest was 3lbs so far. Others there with a guide had several 3-4lbs one over 5lbs.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBassAngler101 View Post
    This is the only time I can come down, I'm just gonna have to deal with it. I like fishing in the creeks anyways, main river I don't have much experience on. I'll let ya know how it goes. Should be coming in to town late tonight.
    I fished Browns creek, Goose Pond, South Sauty, North Sauty Mon and Tues. Browns was the clearest, North Sauty Near the second bridge) was the worst. Flood warnings are already out so be careful.