Helix 10 di gen 1 networking

I have always networked my helix 10 di gen 1 directly to my helix 12 mega si g2n with one ethernet cable and have never had any issues. I added a helix 9 di g2n and i just stopped networking the helix 10 because i had it as a 2nd graph at console and did not want to purchase the switch at the time. With that being said the helix 9 di g2n and helix 12 mega both networked together fine as well. In the mean time i have updated all 3 units. Now i have added the 5 port switch and another cable but now my helix 10 gen 1 does not even have the network tab on the menu to set up sharing. I tried to update to the newest version 1_610.bin still no network tab. Also went back 2 updates and installed 1_400.bin which is the update that was installed when Had the network tab and was networked with my helix 12 si mega. And still no network tab and I have tried the 1_460.bin update as well still nothing. Am I missing something?

Change Ethernet ports and swap Ethernet cables to see where the issue is.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    unplug it from network, remove any sd cards, then format nav directory(which will delete any waypoints from that unit) then restore defaults then power off and then plug back into network while still off, then power it up and give it 2-3 minutes before looking for the network......my gen1 di is pretty finicky about networking but this procedure resolves any issues 95% of the time....oh and go ahead and run the latest version of software but do all the stuff i just said before installing the latest software....

also always power up hub first, then 2 minutes later primary unit then 2 minutes other units...

this assumes you don't have a bad ethernet cable.....
    2016 Tracker pro team 175txw 75hp 4 stroke
    helix 12 si console helix 10 di and helix 10 si bow and ulterra 80 i-pilot link and transom 360 and Garmin 126sv and Livescope

Thank you all for your help! Ended up being my mistake. The positive stab I used for power was only giving me 8 volts to my ethernet switch. I moved it to a different row and have 12 + volts on the power plug now and everything is working and network tab is there now. Not sure what was causing the 8 volts on that terminal but crimping new spade termina and moving the wire to a different source took care of it. Thanks again.