PBC Cashion Fishing Rods Spring Trail Q#1 This Saturday 2/24 At Shearon Harris!!!

THE FUN BEGINS !!! 1st EVENT OF THE YEAR !!! WEATHER LOOKS GREAT !!!
    2018 Piedmont Bass Classics....Cashion Fishing Rods Spring Team Bass Trail Qualifier #1.
    This Saturday Feb. 24th at Shearon Harris out of Cross Point Landing Wildlife Ramp!!
    http://piedmontbassclassics.com/BoatRampLocations.html

Be there early!!! Only one ramp open on the lake.
    Get there early, put the boat in 1st then park!!!

Blast Off Approx. 6:30am...1st Flight Weighin 3:00pm
    Launch Boat 1st...Then Check In..........Ramp Entry Starts at 5:00am..
    Cash Only At The Ramp...

Please bring your own weigh-in bag, preferably clear or white.

Remember, this is also an open event for anyone wanting to fish
    and not interested in the Championship. We invite you to join in the fun!!

No memberships, late fees, trophy fees, sub fees.

All the information & entry instructions are on the link below.

http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2018...lMainPage.html

The Cashion Spring Trail consists of 5 qualifiers. Teams mush fish at least 3 out of the 5,

without the use of a sub, to be eligible to fish the Championship Jun. 9th at Jordan Lake.
    1st place in the Championship will be worth $2,000 and 2 Cashion Rods & Points
    Champions will receive a package of cash & prizes worth $1,000. (based on a 50 boat average entry for all events)

Entry fee is $110 per team with $10 going into the Championship Fund, $80 paid back
    with 1 place paid for every 5 teams entered. $20 goes to tournament expenses.
    Optional Big Fish Pot $20 & TWT $50 (both paying 100% back with 2 places each).

Weather Underground says 59 for the low and 76 for the high!
    Up to 30% chance of rain with 6 mph wind in the am up 11 mph midday to 9 mph at weighin !!

Can't beat that for February!! There will be a large bag caught! It's on a Harris!!

Call me if you have any questions..

Hope to see all of you again this year on Saturday at Harris!! Let us help grow your business!
    If you would like to sponsor or help sponsor any of our tournaments give me a call.
    Contact Information:
    Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.---Durham, NC 27712
    Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042
    email: philsflags@msn.com
    http://piedmontbassclassics.com/

2. Member
    Come join in the fun!!! The weather looks great for Saturday!! Be there early....ramp entry begins at 5am

3. Member
    I hear there are 4 tournaments going out tomorrow from there, have fun,
    1996 Javelin 409T DC /225 Johnson Venom

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl1966 View Post
    I hear there are 4 tournaments going out tomorrow from there, have fun,
    I went there Thursday (for fun not to prefish) there was a wildlife guy there that knew there were a couple going out from there he even asked if I was prefishing for one of them. Should be some big bags. Water was 59 to 62 in most places. Plenty of fish starting to move.

5. Banned
    Hey Batman You still at Collin?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Heelman99 View Post
    Hey Batman You still at Collin?
    No sir...

7. Member
    Sampson County Bass Club had over 30 boats with a 15 boat permit if that. They will be reported to the Wildlife Commission next week. We had the ramp reserved for our trail and they have done this before to us and I'm sure they have abused this permit with other locations. They came in before we did and had the ramp blocked up for about an hour. It's just not right and they know it. Anytime you have that many boats over your permit allowance you are doing wrong and may be reported. The fine I understand is strong. Just another note, any club or bigger tournament at Kerr Lake must also pay for a permit to the Corps of Engineers and if using a NC Wildlife Resources ramp you must have a permit. Just sayin. It's getting out of control and has got to stop.