Thread: Diet ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Start slow. If you drink 6 sodas a day and cut it all right away, you’ll crave those suckers bad and give up. For the first week go from 6 a day to 3 a day, fill the rest with water. I like the carbonated flavored water. Walk 20 mins a day. Week 2 cut down to 1 soda a day. Fill in with more water or diet soda. Go for a 30 min walk everyday. The next week cut out the next thing, crappy snacks sweets ect. I have a terrible sweet tooth so I will eat some berries, strawberries raspberries blueberries are lower in carbs and calories than other fruit. I also throw in sugar free jello. One cup is only 5 calories. The next week add in a healthy breakfast. Egg whites, turkey sausage, some potatoes. I like Jimmy Deans breakfast bowls. I make my own but those are a good go to if you feel pressed for time. Still go on a walk but throw some weight training in. As you can tell it is a lifestyle change, not just a diet. Aim to lose 1-2 lbs a week. Get after it you can do it.

I gave up a huge Mountain Dew addiction.. huge

Really expected the weight to just go away because I have a pretty physical job and I do not sit down at work so there is no gas left after work to hit a gym.. never really dropped any weight .. about 2 months ago I moved strictly to Bai coconut water for beverages with a banana and almond milk smoothie at night to keep my sweets cravings away and cut back on bread and pasta

Dropped 26 pounds as of this morning .. feeling pretty good not carrying those pounds around !

I am in no way claiming this as a weight loss plan before I get yelled at lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12