Skeeter 20i port side livewell fill button is flashing

Fished a tournament today and when I went to fill my port side livewell, it started to fill but then stopped and the lights on the touch pad started blinking. Any suggestion? I can't get the blinking to stop. The recirculating function still works fine, but the livewell will not fill and like I said, the lights are blinking on the touch pad.

2. Belleville Lake, Michigan dlaport1's Avatar
    Hold the flashing button in until it stops. this is how to reset it..

3. Member
    Ok I reset the switch but it keeps tripping. Runs for about 2 to 3 seconds then shuts off and back to blinking.

4. Member
    Send an inquiry to Skeeter and see what they say. I have a similar problem except mine will reset but transfers no power to the pump when activated and starts blinking again. I direct wired the pump and it runs fine.
    I questioned Skeeter whether the issue was the touch pad or the DMS box. They said the latter. I've yet to replace it.
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

5. Belleville Lake, Michigan dlaport1's Avatar
    Mine did this last summer just after a hard rain ( i was out fishing in the rain) when it dried out it went back to normal. I have spare DMS box waiting just incase

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dlaport1 View Post
    Mine did this last summer just after a hard rain ( i was out fishing in the rain) when it dried out it went back to normal. I have spare DMS box waiting just incase
    08 20i here... had the same issue. I found that My pump had cracked, was sucking air and would trip Intermittently. Replaced the pump and it took care of the issue. I was told at that time it was very important not to upgrade and exceed the amps of your current pump... because the dms is set to trip if that amp Level is exceeded even slightly. I forget what the exact specs are on that- but your current pump will give u the answer.

7. Member
    I have thought of buying a new DMS box as I have extra touch pads. what is the cost of this box?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock1122 View Post
    08 20i here... had the same issue. I found that My pump had cracked, was sucking air and would trip Intermittently. Replaced the pump and it took care of the issue. I was told at that time it was very important not to upgrade and exceed the amps of your current pump... because the dms is set to trip if that amp Level is exceeded even slightly. I forget what the exact specs are on that- but your current pump will give u the answer.
    This was my problem

9. Member
    I’ll have to check that out. Thenk you everyone for the advise.