Tracker TV18 Seats

I am need of two seats for my Tracker TV18. The backs are in good condition but the seat part is badly wore. Has anyone replaced seats for this style boat. I have looked at seats on line but get lost with the dimension required..help please

Unfortunately Tracker Boats doesn't make this seat anymore and doesn't have any in stock. Anywhere! I did get a replacement seat, seat back and bottom when I first bought my boat. It is the only one they had. They gave it to me as it was just sitting in their stock room so I have replaced one. I went to an upholster who specializes in boat covers, boat seats etc....
    My seat skins on my other seat has the stitching coming apart and they said they could take the seat skin apart and then restitch the whole seat to include recovering the foam in the seat with plastic to keep it water proof. Anyway I would recommend either finding someone who can repair your seats or go to bassboatseats.com who is a BBC sponsor and order new seats for your boat. Not a great situation that you have but these are probably the only options you have.

Eat, Sleep, Hunt & Fish

2010 Tracker Tournament V18 18' 3"
    Mercury 115 Optimax, Mercury Spitfire X7 Prop 19P
    Minn Kota 70b Thrust Maxxum
    6 inch CMC Pro Hi-Jacker
    Lowrance Elite 7 TI (Bow)
    Lowrance HDS7 GEN 3 Touch (Console)
    Smartcraft Merc Monitor (Basic)

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue shad View Post
    I am need of two seats for my Tracker TV18. The backs are in good condition but the seat part is badly wore. Has anyone replaced seats for this style boat. I have looked at seats on line but get lost with the dimension required..help please
    I took the bigger seat out of my 2000 TV-18 and replaced it with 2 standard size seats.That left me enough room to have a 'step-up' to the rear deck. I should still have the seat I took out,if so,it's in excellent shape. If you're interested,let me know.

4. Member
    CMB I am interested I need the driver and passenger seats is that the ones you have? If so let me know I will send you a message

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blue shad View Post
    CMB I am interested I need the driver and passenger seats is that the ones you have? If so let me know I will send you a message
    The seat I have is the 'Dual Person' seat that came with my Tracker. It's next to the Driver's seat, remember, my boat is a 2000 model.

6. Member
    Thanks for the offer I don't think that will for for me. I got an upholster shop near I will see what they can. If you see anything let me know.