Cupping and lift vs boat weight

Boat came factory with a 24 tempest. Used to run 58 mph loaded.
    added 3rd battery plus larger trolling motor, more gear and junk and boat lost speed.
    i stepped down to a 23 tempest plus, gained a little RPM back but lost speed down to 53 mph loaded.
    i noticed the 24 had a lot more cupping than the 23, both brand new props. I also notice
    the 22 tempest has a lot of cupping like the 24. I debating whether I should purchase the
    22 to get back to my full operating rpm? Seems like lot to drop 2 pitches from when I
    bought the boat new. I have also had a bravo 1 23 FS great prop for handling but not much
    bow lift or speed. Its a mercury 150 4 stroke and contemplated either the 22 tempest or
    22 VMAX SHO ventless. This a tracker 195 aluminum mod V

2. Member
    How many rpm's do you turn the 24 prop to get 58 mph? How many rpm's can you turn the 23" tempest? What's the motor height prop to pad? You don't have any kind of jack plate on there do you.

3. Member
    When the boat was new and loaded light would turn the 24 to 5700
    currently turning the 23 tempest to 5600 loaded and 5900 solo. The 23 will go to 59 mph solo now, that’s with a 3” manual plate at 3.5”. Any higher and I loose water pressure