One thing I would like to see Venus do...

With all the dealer changes over the years, I would like to see Venus do a survey of markets before engaging dealers. Ie, like ask US who are favorite, most responsive dealers in our regions we have dealt with? How important is motor choices when purchasing, etc? And what all brands we are currently using.

With that said, I hope they do great, and flourish. Can’t wait to see where there are going.

PS. Vexus, please make the glove box compartment all molded.

Sorry about Venus title, spell check changed it and I didn’t catch it in time

2. Member
    I think they will do their research as to dealers, too much invested not to, but we have to remember that due to contractual obligations and other brands your favorite and most trusted dealer may not be picked.

3. Member
    Oh I totally get that, but some of best dealers I have dealt with don’t really have many bass options left. To be partial I would love to have a Vexus / Evinrude dealer in Houston. Regardless of other motor brands. For years I’d have to travel miles to get one that wasn’t a Yamaha. Good thing today is no one can get a Yamaha for months