Any one do C.N.C tube bending?

I have a bike project I'm doing and a section of the engine cradle is rusted out. I need a section of steel tubing bent to match and two peices that will fit inside to weld too. Does anyone work at a place that does C.N.C bending? Most shops around me have a $100 min. for any work. It's around 3/4" tube about 1 ft long. I will cut the piece out to have it matched. With the amount of guys on here I thought someone does this kind of work could help me out.

find a shop that builds drag race cars and they can bend it for you,,, don' know about the cnc thing but they can bend it for you wrinkle free with a quality bender ,

3. Member
    Once put a Honda XL650r motor in a Honda RS250r race bike. What a headache, but had a ball doing it. Can not help with your cnc bending, but good luck with your project.

4. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    Why do you need CNC bending? Can you use a tube bender and do it yourself?

Needs to be smooth bends and I don't need to buy anything for one project. Just seems $100+ is too high.

6. Banned
    Find a fab shop that builds handrails or other tubing. If you were near me, I'd bend them for you for nothing. Heck, call Mittler Brothers and ask them about someone near you who has one of their benders. Sounds like you just need a single bend on that short of a piece of pipe. And decent bender with the right sze die will bend what you need witout deforming the wall.

precision bends aren't cheap... quality is worth the price.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

a muffler shop has the equipment to bend pipe

9. Member
    If you have a rosebud torch and a metal working table, you can build a jig and get it done.

10. Member
    I bend handrail. I don't have a die for that size. $100 min? That's not to bad. I couldn't do it for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin R. View Post
    Needs to be smooth bends and I don't need to buy anything for one project. Just seems $100+ is too high.
    Im not picking on you at all this just reminds of a guy who brought a shaft to me to remachine the threads on it.
    I fixed it he came to pick it up and the bill was 80 bucks.
    He threw a fit and said ' I could have taught myself how to fix it if I had a lathe' I said you can have this lathe for the 87000.00 I paid for it and next time youll save 80 bucks.
    He laughed, gave me a 100 and said keep the change
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

I hope it's as stout as the old one, they were pretty built proof. You still see a ton of them on the road.

I found a place online that sells prebent tubing for drag car roll cages. Got what I needed off them for $45. Now for the fab work.