Guide help: Okeechobee, Kissimmee chain, or...?

Planning a last minute family vacation from march 10-17, and we're headed to Florida.
    I'd like to spend 1 day out on the water, and am looking for a guide, but I'd love to hear some input from people with experience as to where i should spend that day.
    I spent a couple of days on Lake Toho a few years ago, and had some great guides from Big Toho Marina.
    I'm not opposed to going back to Toho, but I'll be staying in between Kissimmee and Lake Okeechobee, so i can travel to either, or if there is another option I'm overlooking, please share.
    I'm in Ontario, Canada, my boat is in storage and our lakes are frozen, so i just wamt to get out for a day and catch some fish, hopefully a couple quality fish.

Any help is appreciated

Clewiston, okeechobee Capt. Mark Shepard @ Bassonline.com results guaranteed

3. Member
    Suggest you post this in the Florida Section and you will get lots of answers.

Personally I do not know the names of any that I have used, so not much help. I have heard of a guide by the name of Chuck Pippen that does Kissimmee and other area lakes that is supposed to be good.

Believe it or not check YouTube for Florida Bass Fishing and you will find several videos that area Guides have posted of their trips and that may help you decide if the fit is right for you.

Best of Luck!

Check out Butch Butler on big O.

5. Member
    Thanks for the help, much appreciated!

6. Member
    Fast Break Tackle in town of Okeechobee. North end of lake. Has several good guides. I like Alan Duke. Go with him every year. Laid back. Last year we caught 22 nice fish on half day trip. He is out almost every day and gets on fish fairly quick. Love the big O!

7. Member
    Call Roland Martins Marina and book a room and guide. Hard to go wrong there.
    Chris

2020 Nitro Z19 Pro w/ 200 ProXS