Mercury released it on FACEBOOK TODAY!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZII View Post
    now we know it's official

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZII View Post
    No, that's not the case, unfortunately.

It AMAZES me the number of "Product Release" images and videos that can be found out there on the internet.

Not everything you find posted on websites or Facebook is "official"... but man, I sure hope this one is!!!!

I'm sure this one will prove EXTRA useful in the days to come- can't wait to have one on my Service Truck!

Attached Images Attached Images

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Well I didn’t catch the guy’s name standing on the new production line that gave the release.
    He listed all the new 4 strokes and Pics with each hp.
    They showed demos of the new 4 strokes on Lake X.
    175 hp is V-6
    200-300 V-8 Pro XS
    250r and 300r V-8

I could not copy link to post here?

I came here hoping to see it posted!

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    That video you are describing was for Dealers/OEM's (not intended for public release yet).

It, and a fair amount of other very useful info will be available tomorrow, however (after the product release).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    That video you are describing was for Dealers/OEM's (not intended for public release yet).

It, and a fair amount of other very useful info will be available tomorrow, however (after the product release).
    ok
    sounds good

8. Member

If it’s on the internet and not behind a password wall, it’s public. The marketing/web team of a company as big as Mercury isn’t that stupid.
    2015 Yellowfin 21 with 2014 Yamaha SHO 250

9. Banned
    they probably leaked it themselves

New Mercury V8 outboard. Thought that was bs but they kept the weight in check (so no problem with it other than more to go wrong) , No blower or super charger (what I like about my XB) , uses regular fuel ( what I don't like about my XB but not that big of a deal really). Looks nice guess we'll see what happens in the next 500 hours of operation. I'll put it on my watch list but not the buy list just yet.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

11. Member
    There are plenty of photos of the 175, 200, 225, 250, 250r, 300, 300r and 425 floating around now. :)
    01' Kenner 23v - 16' 350 Vrod
    MotorGuide - Lenco - Power Pole - Garmin - Bobs Machine

12. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick H View Post
    New Mercury V8 outboard. Thought that was bs but they kept the weight in check (so no problem with it other than more to go wrong) , No blower or super charger (what I like about my XB) , uses regular fuel ( what I don't like about my XB but not that big of a deal really). Looks nice guess we'll see what happens in the next 500 hours of operation. I'll put it on my watch list but not the buy list just yet.
    Already at over 25K hours.

13. Member
    With that statement Don, What dictates a PRODUCT RELEASE?

These PROTO TYPE motors have been in the hands of MANY people.

Thanks

14. Member
    Ordered a nitro Z21 in March
    it came in two days ago with the new 250 4 stroke. Just left the dealership. Will pick up and test run next Saturday.

I'm sure they been testing them. We'll see what the real world market has in store for them. Wouldn't bother me one bit if they do well. I like my XB but seem to be a lot of issues with the XS stuff causing me to look at the Asian options if needed. They seem to build nice products and I've had a lot of their two wheeled versions and I've run them pretty hard but I do take care of my stuff. I'll be watching these.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314