Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostComanche View Post
    None whatsoever.......................I have tuff skin . Proud to call you a brother and looking forward to seeing you again Sir...........................RR
    Same here.

2. Member
    Good post Screamin reel. No doubt the trigger was pulled too soon on at least the 2 threads that Al mentioned. Overall the mods do a great job and we all know how time consuming it is. Don’t know how they find time to work, much less fish!

3. Member
    First off I enjoy coming to this board for help and advise. Roger and john do a great job. I have spoken to Roger on the phone many times when I was thinking of jumping up to a 520c and having some setup issues with my 119c. My second point is we all are partial to ranger for different reasons but if any of us was given the choice of no boat or a 1990 17' brand x with a 115 hp force outboard I would bet we would take it. I grew up in rangers and my first rig that I owned was a champion. I love champions and would have probably bought one if they were still around or if charger had been producing them at the time. I would buy a skeeter, Phoenix, legend, nitro, any of them in a second. The fact is as particular as we are to Ranger boats we are Bass Fisheman first which means we like bass boats. Thankfully there are options for everyone to get what fits their needs. I choose my ranger because it fit the layout best that I preferred and how well my dads 03 has held up. I ran the piss out of his boat and to this day. It a single stress crack. Is my Ranger boat perfect, not even close. Do I love and enjoy it, you bet.

4. Member
    I will be totally honest, this forum and the Mercury forum are about the only ones I visit on this site anymore. I like that it is moderated and the same suspects are not constantly stirring trouble as in other topics. Were the threads locked too soon, don't really know and glad I do not have to make those decisions. Overall I think the mods do a great job.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

Great forum, great info, great guys... I've been helped many time by Roger though this forum. Judgement comes into play with moderation and we have to accept that. Constructive criticism isn't bad for any product or individual. I appreciate both the good and bad being brought up about Ranger, so long as it's civil. Thanks to Screemin Reel and the mods for having an open and fair discussion as to opinions.

Ranger isn't perfect and neither are we, but the folks here and this forum is a pretty good attempt at it!

6. Member
    One of the things I most appreciate about the ranger forum is the fact that I can come on here and read threads from fellow Ranger owners and not have to put up with the pot stirring and trolling you get at other forum threads. I know the lounge is bad for it and you had better expect it before you open it up. The guys on here come on to talk ranger boats and for the most part do it in a civil manner. I know I appreciate the job John and Roger do on here--I know it can be tough trying to decide when a thread has reached its limit as far as being positive posts. I also can understand the frustration of spending the kind of money new boats are going for and finding things wrong with it that you should not be finding but I also know your best place for help is the dealer or Ranger if the dealer is not addressing your concerns. I do appreciate reading all the threads and posts on here. Am in agreement with Locknload--do not go to many forums besides this one and Mercury and the Florida forum because I am not interested in the pot stirring. I do appreciate this forum and the job the mods do

7. Kentucky Bass Club/Trailers & Towing Moderator
    Roger and John are both slipping terribly. Why neither one has locked this thread is beyond me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123