Champion 206 trailer fenders

Anyone know where I can buy these.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Try EZ Loader Customs. You can get on their site and see if they have any that will fit. MFI built your trailer and they are gone ...

3. Member
    Also replacing the jack with a Fulton. Anyone know which one fits 4x5 or 3x4? Boat is in the shop.

4. Member
    Brad, you can check http://www.redneck-trailer.com/ . They will have axles and all kinds of trailer parts- lights, etc. for sale. I just put a bolt on 2000# trailer jack on my 196 elite. It has the dual wheels and cranks the trailer with ease. I spent around $40 on it at redneck. I also had to replace the brake actuator, they were cheaper than anywhere I could find.
    2001 196 Elite- 200hp Optimax

5. Member
    Thanks for the help.

6. Member
    Brad. I can give u the ones off my boat. I got different fenders for the 206.

7. Member
    Man that would be awsome. Pm sent

Hey guys--- I have a 2007 200 Elite. Just checking in-----I saw Basscat496 mention that he may have fenders, if you didn't give to Brad, I'd be interested in purchasing them? My dual axle fenders are completely shot. I saw that MFI combined with PHOENIX TRAILERS in 2015, I wonder if that combined company still has fenders which fit. I will also check with C&O

9. Member
    I gave one to Brad already. he sold me his beautiful 2009 206, so I was happy to help him out. I still have 1 left.. but It needs a little work.... not terrible though. PM me if your interested