Thread: HOLY MOTHER

snizzle

Thumbs Up HOLY MOTHER

I picked up several of th 94sv’s yesterday the bps sale. This tranducer is unbelievably HUGE! My wife keeps looking at it and smiling. Should I be concerned? How well will this ducer do in shallow water? Less than 30’. Anybody looking to swap their smaller one out pm me.
    Last edited by snizzle; 02-17-2018 at 10:02 AM.

2. Member
    That's just how big a lot of them are when you have them doing a lot of different things. I bought a 73sv last year with a transducer of about the same size.
    Speed cost money. How fast ya wanna go? I have done so much for so long with so little. I can now do the impossible with nothing!

3. Member
    The cv52 is 3" shorter and better for shallow water. It uses 455hz and 800hz on side and down vu. The cv51 that came with the 94 is 260hz and 455hz which won't show as much detail from what I have read.

Quote Originally Posted by snizzle View Post
    I picked up several of th 94sv’s yesterday the bps sale. This tranducer is unbelievably HUGE! My wife keeps looking at it and smiling. Should I be concerned? How well will this ducer do in shallow water? Less than 30’. Anybody looking to swap their smaller one out pm me.
    I have a brand new CV 52,, I’ll trade you if you’d like ��������

5. snizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrochris View Post
    I have a brand new CV 52,, I’ll trade you if you’d like 
    pm sent