Bassmaster Classic presence?

Will Phoenix be at either the expo or lake hartwell for any on the water demos?
    Lee Harville - North Augusta, SC
    Boat Sold, looking for first cat -
    classic, P2, or Caracal

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoganapex View Post
    Will Phoenix be at either the expo or lake hartwell for any on the water demos?
    They were at expo last time it was at hartwell. I saw a expo layout posted by a tackle manfucter a few weeks ago and it had Phoenix on it again as well
    2018 Phoenix 819 / 2018 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    They were very well represented the last time at Hartwell. If your a serious buyer, you can find a demo ride there. They didn't have public demo rides like a few others.

4. Member
    Palmetto Boat Center (PBC) from Piedmont SC will have a booth at the Classic Expo. For this year’s Classic, they are the “local” Phoenix dealer. I heard they will have at least 1 of each Phoenix model on display. I don’t know anything about Demo rides but, I will say….the team at Palmetto Boat Center is top notch! I can’t say enough about Marty and his team. Be sure to stop by their booth and talk with them.

2015 Phoenix 618 Pro / Mercury 175 Pro XS Optimax / MinnKota Fortrex 80 / Lowrance Elite 7 Chirp Flush In Console and Bow