Norshell Trailer Out of Business

I just discovered yesterday that Norshell locked the door and turned off the phone and shut it down.

Where do we take our boat trailers in the OKC area now? There are numerous trailer service business on the internet but most of them look more like big rig 53' type trailer service centers.

I just went by Pro Trailer in Moore and they were out to lunch at 3:00 in the afternoon and I didn't see any trailers anywhere.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Where was the Norshell place? I have taken mine to a place down on NW 10th and Rockwell. I can't remember the name of the place, it's been a couple of years ago.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

Quote Originally Posted by eliteangler View Post
    Where was the Norshell place? I have taken mine to a place down on NW 10th and Rockwell. I can't remember the name of the place, it's been a couple of years ago.
    That's the place. Closed up tighter than a rusty vice.

I went by my dealer, BPS, and they're trying to find a new place to send trailer work as well. They told me about a place down by Reno & MLK. I drove down there but with the road re-surfaceing going on and the truck traffic I wasn't sure what I was looking for. There was a RV/travel trailer dealer there. Not sure if that was the place or not. Not sure what I thought about the Moore shop. I'll give it another try.

I'm looking for someone to look at my brakes. I can tell by the lack of wear on my pads that they ain't working.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

I see... well that stinks worse than rotting fish. I had them fix my brakes back then, and they installed a new spindle for me. I'm sure there are some places around. I know of a trailer place on 23rd Street in MWC that does trailers. They build custom trailers anyways and I have bought parts from them for a buddy. Not sure what they do as far as service. I don't remember their name either.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X
    Powered by Suzuki 250SS

5. Member
    Might try Adventure Out in Bethany on 39th they use to.
    2016 Lowe FS 1710
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 115

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eliteangler View Post
    I see... well that stinks worse than rotting fish. I had them fix my brakes back then, and they installed a new spindle for me. I'm sure there are some places around. I know of a trailer place on 23rd Street in MWC that does trailers. They build custom trailers anyways and I have bought parts from them for a buddy. Not sure what they do as far as service. I don't remember their name either.
    Franks?
    2016 Lowe FS 1710
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 115

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkkky View Post
    Franks?
    Not sure.
    Sam Dunaway
    2005 Triton TR-21X