Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    What is middle of the road fugi guide materials ie.. Alconite, Fazlite, SiC, or torzite or from Kigan Coalite or others? Reel seats? Recommendations?

2. Member
    Alconite will work great for all bass rod set ups. Kigan Coalite are equal to the Alconite in my opinion. I use them both on a regular basis. Hard to beat the Fuji ACS or ECSM reel seats buy a size or two smaller than the blank size and ream them to fit exactly where you want to locate them. The new reels seats from CRB look nice but I haven't tried them yet. If you want a little more bling look at the perfect fit set ups from Fuji. http://anglersresource.net/perfectfit.aspx

3. Member
    I have rods built on both the Liberty 764 and the Hydra 5 power blanks. Its a toss-up for C-rigging. The Liberty 764 is an great all around blank for flippin, c-rig, & swimbait. Does everything great and is very sensitive. Same for the Hydra. Liberty blank is .2 oz heavier than the Hydra but has the perfect action for a c-rig. Hydra is slightly lighter. I keep reaching for my Liberty blank first for c-rig and swimbait. Hydra for pitching jigs and plastics.

Rainshadow IMMC72MH is the bomb for sensitivity!!!!

4. Member
    Thank you everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12