2005 520VX Livewell Drain leak - Need Gasket

My livewell leaks have finally been located, and they are coming from the fittings pictured below. The livewell drains have the matching female threaded coupling which is solid, and these two piece barbed fittings with an orange gasket of some rubberish type material. The gaskets have failed due to old age. Does anyone know if these are OEM fittings from Ranger, and if replacements are available? If i can't find anything I will epoxy the two piece fitting together, but a replacement gasket would be better. Thanks.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Caymas CX21/Mercury 250 Pro XS

2. Member
    That looks like a standard gasket for a water hose. Go to lowes or home depot and compare.

3. Member
    Thanks! Will check it out.

Yes, that is indeed a water hose gasket. I found the same problem with the livewell with one of my Rangers once. It is the connection under the bottom of the livewell where the drain hooks up. Very, very difficult to track down and very, very difficult to contort yourself enough to get at it.
    Butch Derickson
    2011 Z521 w/250 hp SHO
    Traverse City, Michigan

5. mikesxpress
    Looks like a gasket for your garden hose?

6. Member
    It was a standard garden hose gasket. I replaced it, but access to those fittings is a PITA. If there is a next time, something more permanent will replace that setup.