Garmin Echomap chirp 94sv questions

I just bought 3 of these units at the bass pro sale, they came with cv51m transducers, are these fine to use In freshwater, just trying to figure these out, what would be the best transducer for trolling motor, and how do you go about linking all 3 units together, thanks

I have not used a 51, but others here have, and if you look at several recent threads, this is discussed at length. The ducer specifically designed for shallow water use on the trolling motor is the 52. With the CHIRP units, you can only link two together to share wpts, and you do this via High Speed Protocol (connecting the blue/brown wires on the unit PWR cables).
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    Anyone know where the best prices on these transducers are?

I
    Last edited by 185Dale; 02-16-2018 at 06:53 PM.

5. Member
    Best price I've found just browsing is eBay. Around 1/2 price. Before I'm going to do anything I'll get it hooked up later on this year and see what I think about. I'm not a Pro tournament fisherman so if it's decent it will be good enough for me. If I were I wouldn't have even looked at this unit, I would have been looking at state of the art and top of the line units.
    Speed cost money. How fast ya wanna go? I have done so much for so long with so little. I can now do the impossible with nothing!