Fury 4 vs Bravo 1 XS

So I’ve got my next prop narrowed down to these two. For my boat, I’ve seen some great numbers with the bravo 1 XS. But I haven’t really seen any for the Fury 4 for my boat. I’m assuming that’s due to it being a relatively new prop. Have any of you ran both? Any recommendations on which to go with.

My goal is to have a prop that can carry the weight of a tournament load better than my current 3 blade prop. When I’m light, I’ve ran 76. But with a tournament load, and decent sized partner, it’s a struggle to do 70. I’m hoping that a 4 blade will keep that speed over 70 easily with all of that weight.
    2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

2. Member
    Bravo1 XS (2015-2018 edition only) 26P or 27P depending on your LOADED RPM's. Buy from Rothwell Marine, so you can exchange pitch if necessary. You won't be sorry with the performance.

3. Member
    I loved my fury 4 until it turned into a fury 3 in a tournament. Both good props that will carry a load better but doubt you’ll gain speed

4. Member
    True. The 3 blades will always be faster.

5. Member
    Bravo will be faster than a tempest or fury3 because it will lift the bow better. The boat we played around wirh was a tr21x with a 250xs. Try a 26 bravo

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by long shot View Post
    Bravo will be faster than a tempest or fury3 because it will lift the bow better. The boat we played around wirh was a tr21x with a 250xs. Try a 26 bravo
    The Bravo1 is a STERN lifting prop, that is why it hole shots so well, especially boats with power poles. A Bravo1 is NOT a bow lifter, just ask the guys on the "Prop Boards". Tempest plus IS a bow lifter, that is why it IS faster.

7. Member
    I like the way my 23" Rev 4 carries my TR 196. You might like a 25" Rev 4 if you can find one to try before buying.