Guntersville Feb 24 , 25 ,26 and 27 .

I will be coming down next weekend for the first time. I was wondering if some of you locals can tell me what may be In store for me when I arrive. Here in North East Tennessee we are getting a lot of rain and it does not look like it is letting up . All the TVA dams are dumping water as fast as they can and was wondering what the lake looks like and how the lake is fishing . Thank you .
    2B230671

2. Member
    Guntersville......from reports,I have.....rain and more rain....water stained to muddy with lots of debris and wood flowing down the river. Be careful.

3. Member
    Thank you sir . We will more than likely put in were we are going to fish and use the trolling motor the majority of the time .
    2B230671

4. Member
    Been on the water last 3 days. Water is muddy, creeks are worse than river. Water temps are climbing the warmest I've seen is 57 in a creek. There is debris moving down river but it is fine to run just watch where you are going. Unless we have another flood, next weekend it should be fine.
    Keith Thomas
    2016 Nitro Z21
    Mercury 250 ProXS

5. Member
    Thank you Keith .
    2B230671

Don't be affraid of the muddy water.. Go shallow and keep moving. Gville bass are used to the mud...

7. Member
    About the time the water starts to clear it rains 2" again or the wind blows 20+...You can see what the most recent guide reports at www.TNValleyBassin.com for the most recent conditions.