Recommendations for map of Norris lake

I was getting ready to upgrade my lakemaster southeast 2.0 to 4.0 and noticed Norris lake is still not included. 4.0 added Cherokee and Douglas which I need but still no Norris.

Is there another mapping card that offers all these lakes in Tennessee?

Greg

Look at the maps on the Navionics websiite’s Chart Viewer. They are current as of yesterday.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Thanks Wayne,

I see Norris on their map but I don't understand their product offering. I see Hotmaps platinum south for $199 and I see Navionics Marine an Lakes region for $149.00... both appear to have Norris... Tennesse appears to be in both the east version and the south version.

Any way to just buy one map :)

I was told Lakemaster is working on version 5 and it will be out later this year and it has Norris and Center hill on it.

There are three ways to get the maps you want:
    Navionics Hotmaps Platinum East Region. It has Nautical Charts, Sonar Charts feature, satellite overlay, 3D, and port photos. $199

Navionics+ East Region which as Nautical Charts and Sonar Charts. $149

Navionics+ US and Canada which has Nautical Charts and Sonar Charts. $199

No, you can't purchase individual bodies of water like you can with Lakemaster Chart Select.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    I found a used card cheap. E4. Wonder when Norris was added? New version is 6 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue76 View Post
    I found a used card cheap. E4. Wonder when Norris was added? New version is 6 I believe.
    The Hotmaps Platinum region cards with E6 have had that number since the Freshest Data updates started in 2010. They are still E6.
    E5 was the last year of annual editions--2009.
    E=2005, E2=2006, E3=2007, E4=2008, E5=2009

Freshest Data means you can update your new card for a year as many times as you want to have current data. After the year subscription expires, you can renew it for $99 for another year and still have current data by doing updates.

There used to be a Hotmaps Premium region product, but that was discontinued at the end of 2015. The Navionics+ Region cards have since replaced that version.

Navionics+ cards started after the Sonar Charts program was started.

As for Norris, it could have been added anytime, but not subjected to waiting for an annual map edition to be released since there has not been an annual edition since mid 2010. Norris was immediately available to add during a map card update as soon as Navionics had the data.
    Navionics does many thousands of updates every day "somewhere". New locations are not announced.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Member
    Im going to be fishing Norris this weekend and will be using my Navionics+ Regions card. That card has the same maps as the Platinum card but just doesnt include Satellite or 3D views, and some other advanced features, which I dont anticipate needing at Norris. If the best maps are all you need for Norris, the Regions card is a safe bet at a reasonable price.

Attached Images Attached Images