WHAT no one fish's table Rock on this site no more(lol)

Hi yall
    gonna b spending more time on water this year
    don't know the Rock very well
    where do I start
    gonna hit water n a couple weeks
    thinkin starting up the James
    what Yall think?
    And oh yea
    PRAYERS FOR ALL N FLORIDA
    1990 361 V -- 1992 175 FASTSTRIKE
    MODEL#VJ175GLENC SERIAL#G03020301
    FSHN4DLRS@YAHOO.COM

2. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    I get there about once a year, I always do better toward the dam area. The brown and spots are more dependable for me.

we have all of our camping gear stored at a place in Kimberling City so that's where we are going to spend most of our weekends this year.
    I like the Aunts creek and James river areas the best from what I have been on TR. I always struggle on TR but love to fish it so going to try and spend some more time there this year.
    we are headed down there next month for a weekend hoping to get into some Jerkbait fish

4. Member
    I mainly fish mid lake/Kings/upper White. Even the guys on Ozarks Angler site aren't' fishing that much right now.

5. Member
    I live on Table Rock so definitely get to do my fair share of fishing the Rock! Fishing has been really tough here the last month but should start picking up soon and this nice weather we're having will help. Looks like rain next week so that's good cause we need it. Lake is about 7 feet low right now. Water temp is around 45 right now and been getting a shad kill so that's a plus as well since we haven't had one in a few years. As far as where to go I think it depends on how you like to fish. What is your confidence bait? Give me alittle insight and I'll help you with where to go. I got a tournament on Sunday so I'll let you know how it goes

6. Member
    I haven't caught a keeper in the last month or so. If I were to be going out in the next week or two I would head to Bull Shoals. I have heard they are biting pretty good.

7. Member
    Tough day on the Rock today for everyone in the tournament. The boat that had the heaviest weight had 3 keepers that weighed 10 pounds. Good fish but no one caught a limit. I had 2 keepers. Most everyone caught their fish on jerkbaits. Couple fish came on a jig.

8. Member
    Thanks for the report Slinger. I haven't been on Trock for a couple of years now, but I enjoy reading about how you guys do.

9. Member
    No prob Hut. Where do you do all your fishing at? Also I meant to add we're getting a good shad kill right now so hopefully this year the lake will show out much better. Dang fish got way too much food and really no need for lures.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tablerockslinger View Post
    No prob Hut. Where do you do all your fishing at?
    We live up near Mark Twain Lake and very seldom travel over appx. 100 miles to fish anymore.

11. Member
    Took 20lbs to win AIA over the weekend. Weights dropped off quick though
    Andy

2004 Pro Craft 192 SuperPro