Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by munchie View Post
    twelve, dang, i only heard of 4
    Now I hear it's eight, who knows with the fake media. Here read this . . . https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...r_problem.html

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishfinger View Post
    In public, torture and humiliate those responsible.
    Dont you read? No one has ever received more than jail term for these horrible premeditated crimes. All the liberals say the more you kill the crazier you must be ....so handled these perverts with care!

Then as I said on the other thread . . . Execution in a human size garbage disposal with dull blades.

4. Member
    I agree with you 100%. It surely can't make the frequency of these acts any worse, and just maybe it would stop a few from doing it. Unbelievably sad...............

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    a known threat and mental. Unfortunately I don't believe there are any psych wards like there have been in the past. Not pc, but this is what happens. Mental's get weapons and use them on the innocent.
    We used to recognize these people and put them away to never be heard from again. Even families would recognize problematic individuals in their household and deal with them. Abuses of the systems in place and PC culture have made these monsters.

6. Banned

Then the public becomes the same thing they're trying to exterminate. Now something like a guillotine on the square would work. For those thinking about metal detectors and the like, who'll pay for that? These are great ideas until You stick the 'how much'?

You know who'd make the best 'Monitors'? Inmates from the County Jail working off non-violent offenses, this would work particular well in the inner-cities where maybe some mentoring can also take place, 'therapy' for both parties.

7. Member
    But that gives them even more attention, which is what they want. I just don't understand, are guns really that more accessible then they were, say 20-40 years ago? I am not against guns, as I own, and carry, but damn we need to figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by kissfan4 View Post
    But that gives them even more attention, which is what they want. I just don't understand, are guns really that more accessible then they were, say 20-40 years ago? I am not against guns, as I own, and carry, but damn we need to figure this out.
    Good GRIEF! The problem isn't guns! Sorry, here's part of the problem, read this plz...

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...r_problem.html

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Sad...this kid was expelled from the school and was a known threat and mental. Unfortunately I don't believe there are any psych wards like there have been in the past. Not pc, but this is what happens. Mental's get weapons and use them on the innocent.
    Reagan did away with the so-called psych state hospitals. The two biggest warehouses of the mentally infirm are now the LA County jail and Cook County jail. There is lots we could be doing but it all costs money and there apparently are more important things that need to be done to drive up the deficit.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Then the public becomes the same thing they're trying to exterminate. Now something like a guillotine on the square would work. For those thinking about metal detectors and the like, who'll pay for that? These are great ideas until You stick the 'how much'?

You know who'd make the best 'Monitors'? Inmates from the County Jail working off non-violent offenses, this would work particular well in the inner-cities where maybe some mentoring can also take place, 'therapy' for both parties.
    How about taking the money spent on athletics and using that to pay for metal detectors? No sports until they are paid for and then resume athletics.

11. Member
    Yep, public hanging. Tall tree and shooooorrrrrttt piece of rope. for the families

Quote Originally Posted by EKYRanger View Post
    How about taking the money spent on athletics and using that to pay for metal detectors? No sports until they are paid for and then resume athletics.
    You really believe that shooter or any of the other 25 shooters, would not shoot the metal detector operator first and they proceed to the students?

P01135809

13. Member
    I said "I am not against guns", no where did I say it was a gun problem.

I said "I am not against guns", no where did I say it was a gun problem.
    Yes you did and you also said you CC and that's good. But you also said "are guns really that more accessible then they were, say 20-40 years ago?" as if accessibility to guns were the problem and I said "guns are not the problem," that's all, not a criticism. Although on second reading it sounds that way and I could have worded it differently, sorry.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EKYRanger View Post

Even better.. Set up a 250 yd. 'field' and put boulders and whatnot for 'cover' and then $ell the opportunity to be a 'shooter' and then do Pay-Per-View and ALL the proceeds go to Victims/Families/Infrastructure? Imagine the numbers, advertising $$.. Win/Win

Even better.. Set up a 250 yd. 'field' and put boulders and whatnot for 'cover' and then $ell the opportunity to be a 'shooter' and then do Pay-Per-View and ALL the proceeds go to Victims/Families/Infrastructure? Imagine the numbers, advertising $$.. Win/Win
    Brilliant idea!

18. Banned
    Who was this guy? Did he get the guns leagally or not? I'm guessing not with his age and being expelled from school and the sheer quantity of the weapons he showed on his social media posts. Reading the comments on some news boards, I saw people blaming the NRA right off the bat. Give that chit a rest. Why can't it be the fault of the individual that did the crime instead of an organization that is trying to uphold our rights in the constitution? I don't understand the menatality of people after an horrific event like this, how about a little compassion for the victims instead of placing blame on someone who had nothing to do with the incident.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12