Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff La View Post
    Prayers for all involved

We as a society have sent the message that kids are untouchable discipline wise from the start of school to and including the judicial system. Combine that with a decline in morals, religion and a live and let live attitude this is where we end up. Until society changes and we hold people, from the youngest to the oldest accountable for their actions we are doomed.
    Well said . . .

2. Member
    These killers need to be tortured and executed, in public, as soon as possible. If the punishment doesn't fit the crime, the crime continues.

I'm shocked oh wait . . . no, yeah nope, I'm really not,

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Hobbie Hut View Post
    These killers need to be tortured and executed, in public, as soon as possible. If the punishment doesn't fit the crime, the crime continues.
    There will be justice served in the form of the law. As far as torture and executing the killer, would you be doing that or do you want some one elses son to do it ?
    I don't always find schooling fish but when I do I backlash on the first cast

So once again kid is well known.. made threats and was banned from school grounds when wearing a back pa k pack but nothing was done

If that article is true it sure seems like something could have been done before hand

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    So once again kid is well known.. made threats and was banned from school grounds when wearing a back pa k pack but nothing was done

If that article is true it sure seems like something could have been done before hand
    Something was done, you said it yourself, it just wasn't effective or enough.

7. Banned

Like what? Force the girls in the school to dance with him? Had we done that his feeling wouldn't have been hurt and today's incident would have never happened...

8. Banned
    And there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    Like what? Force the girls in the school to dance with him? Had we done that his feeling wouldn't have been hurt and today's incident would have never happened...
    Good segway and maybe more than a kernel of truth therein.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Southfork View Post
    We all know what the problem is. Is what separates the USA from most other civilised countries. Easy access to rapid fire weapons and and just too many guns in the wrong peoples hands period.
    How do you solve it ?

Turn schools into prisons with police on every door and metal detectors everywhere ?
    Arm all the teachers ?
    Arm all the kids ?
    Ban all guns ?
    Round up all guns and let people keep only single shot rifles, shotguns and revolvers ?

I know one thing what we are doing now is not working.
    As terrible as it is to say , At some point there is number and im not sure what it is, maybe a 1000 kids need to die at once before they will somekind of action regarding this. Sad !
    Yeah, the same reason terrorists took down the World Trade Center...too many people allowed to board planes...dumbazz.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishfinger View Post
    Yeah, the same reason terrorists took down the World Trade Center...too many people allowed to board planes...dumbazz.
    Why resort to name calling? Just because you don't agree....wow so sad

12. Member
    and thread to be locked in 3-2-1

13. Member
    My wife has three pictures of seniors that are missing that she got through Facebook from friends that she knows. They are over 18 and when the parents did Find My iPhone it shows them being in a hospital. Since they are over 18 the hospital won't confirm if they are patients. Is that normal not to be able to confirm whether a relative has been admitted?

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    My wife has three pictures of seniors that are missing that she got through Facebook from friends that she knows. They are over 18 and when the parents did Find My iPhone it shows them being in a hospital. Since they are over 18 the hospital won't confirm if they are patients. Is that normal not to be able to confirm whether a relative has been admitted?
    Probably HIPPA regulations

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Southfork View Post
    There will be justice served in the form of the law. As far as torture and executing the killer, would you be doing that or do you want some one elses son to do it ?
    In the hope of stopping another mass shooting, I would absolutely do that. Wouldn't you? The punishment needs to fit the crime.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishfinger View Post
    Thank you for your thought provoking insight. I understand, 50% of the country have your same feelings and 50% dont. But whatever the solution we cant keep letting mass murder be the norm. Or is it a price we are willing to pay to avoid any erosion of the 2nd amendment ?
    Just sparking debate and for what its worth thowing in my 2 cents on a fishing forum

17. Member
    What happened to that gellerreport link? Mysteriously doesn't work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMouth View Post
    Something was done, you said it yourself, it just wasn't effective or enough.
    He apparently had shown violent tendency’s.. were the police envolved ?? .. do they have prohibited buyer status in Florida ??

Another reminder that banning something is not the answer...

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Hobbie Hut View Post
    In the hope of stopping another mass shooting, I would absolutely do that. Wouldn't you? The punishment needs to fit the crime.
    Appreciate the honesty but i would i would not be up for torturing to death any person. Killer or not. Too medieval for me. Lol

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast