So I threw up a post earlier this afternoon on the Florida page hoping perhaps another member would take me out fishing while I am on vacation visiting my parents in South Florida in a couple weeks. Didn't think anyone would actually respond, but WTH it was worth a shot. Within 5 minutes of posting, I get a private message from a member from downstate NY who offers to take me to Lake Okeechobee while I'm down there. I will keep his name anonymous, but as soon as I saw it, I realized I fished with him once years ago. After a little online research, I figured it out that we fished together (I was still a co before I got my first boat) in a BFL on Cayuga Lake on June 24, 2000. Now 18 years later we will get to fish together again because of this site!!! It will be my first time on the Big O and I am stoked to be able to fish there. I gave him my number through a PM and we've been texting and he is willing to let me use his rods/reels, etc. I will bring a couple reels and a 3700 box with some FL essentials in it. I clearly remember the day we fished together, he had Senkos and I never even heard of them yet. Neither of us did great that day, but hopefully our second outing together will be more productive. Thanks to Al and everyone on here for making stuff like this possible!!!