Banned

2018 International Custom Rod Builders Expo

On February 24&25 , 2018 from 8:00 am-5:00 pm at the Benton Convention Center in downtown Winston-Salem NC. I've been going the past 3 years and if you build fishing rods you should really consider traveling to Winston-Salem, NC and attend this Expo. If for no other reason but to pick up components and knowledge for repairs and construction of your fishing rods.

2. Goby King
    I worked a booth at it from 10-12 at Highpoint and 13-15 at W-S. Skipped the last 2 but will be attending this year, just not as a vendor. Highlight of the trip to W-S is the Foothills brewpub about a block from the host hotels. Mmmm.....I can taste Sexual Chocolate already!!

Quote Originally Posted by shfishinsticks View Post
    I worked a booth at it from 10-12 at Highpoint and 13-15 at W-S. Skipped the last 2 but will be attending this year, just not as a vendor. Highlight of the trip to W-S is the Foothills brewpub about a block from the host hotels. Mmmm.....I can taste Sexual Chocolate already!!
    Ill drink to that... hopefully i will make it down for a but saturday, gotta be back to work the nite shift

4. Member

Quote Originally Posted by shfishinsticks View Post
    Is that a dancer's name at a local Gentelmen's Club?
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

No its a bourbon barrel aged imperial stout that will make you go to sleep after 2 glasses and dream about that dancer

7. Goby King
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner6901 View Post
    No its a bourbon barrel aged imperial stout that will make you go to sleep after 2 glasses and dream about that dancer
    I haven't had the BB Sexual Chocolate. That always sells out before we go to NC. The regular is pretty fantastic and they did have a really good BB stout when we were there in '15.

Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner6901 View Post
    LOL!