Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Originally Posted by billnorman1
    Don't throw rocks at me, but there must be close parental supervision, if he slipped and fell and grabbed that pot handle bad things could happen.

When I was a kid one of my playmates had pulled a pan of scalding water down on himself. Other than half his face being scar tissue his torso as well as his weenie was burned. I'd hate to see another child endangered similarly. Not too "high and mighty" here.
    Well I’m sure Jim and his wife were lounging on the couch and that picture was from his surveilance system.. he’ll I bet they were passed out on the couch

I’m betting you would really have a save the children moment if he posted pictures of when he has Sebastian do banana flambé on weekends

I wonder why people don’t share more pictures these days on here ??

2. Banned
    I think I just shat myself.

Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    Originally Posted by billnorman1
    Don't throw rocks at me, but there must be close parental supervision, if he slipped and fell and grabbed that pot handle bad things could happen.

When I was a kid one of my playmates had pulled a pan of scalding water down on himself. Other than half his face being scar tissue his torso as well as his weenie was burned. I'd hate to see another child endangered similarly. Not too "high and mighty" here.
    Unless a neighbor is flying a drone in his house, it would appear he is being closely supervised.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

4. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Well I’m sure Jim and his wife were lounging on the couch and that picture was from his surveilance system.. he’ll I bet they were passed out on the couch

I’m betting you would really have a save the children moment if he posted pictures of when he has Sebastian do banana flambé on weekends

I don’t know, we’re pretty horrible parents. I’d post the photos but don’t want to get CYS called

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post

You might wonder why more people don't respond to your posts too if you really cared, which of course you don't. This is the first one of yours I've responded to in 5 years, probably the last too for another 5.
    Rave on.

6. Banned
    Attention bassboatcentral lounge users...............we have a huge case of butt hurt in post no#25

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12