Help me find tube?

Hi ALL,

this is the BassPro Magnum 4” tube with 1oz Goby Head. I am having a hard time finding a tube that opening big enough to fit this jig in. Anyone know which brand make a bigger tube ? Thank you

2. Member
    Check strikeking

Snack Daddy!

4. Member
    +2 for snack daddy.
    2017 Phoenix 919 ProXP 225 Mercury ProXS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassinKS22 View Post
    +2 for snack daddy.
    +3 for Snack Daddy! But I will add that you want to get the Elite or Baby Elite model. I specifically use this tube with 1/2 - 3/4 oz round jigheads for Goby imitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Aric11 View Post
    +3 for Snack Daddy! But I will add that you want to get the Elite or Baby Elite model. I specifically use this tube with 1/2 - 3/4 oz round jigheads for Goby imitations.
    Hi Aric, where did you get Snack Daddy in Ontario?

7. Member
    Venom makes a tube called Venom Big Shot tube that certainly should handle the goby jig head in one ounce. I've used them on lake Erie for years although never with a 1 oz. jig head. Heaviest I used was 3/4 oz goby head and there was room to spare. It is a very wide tube and holds up fairly well. You can find them (at least you used to be able to) at LBF.com or tackle warehouse. I believe Venom also has their own website.

8. Member
    Mizmo, Poor Boys, Snack Daddy, Cabin Creek. I don't ever use the ounce in those heads but I do use 3/4 and also shove 3/8 and 1/2 oz football heads in those and others. I just lube up the inside of the tube with Kick n Bass.

9. Banned
    Check out Dry Creek Outfitters out here in idaho. Some of the best quality tubes on the market and they are pretty cheap. (50 pack for $40)

They have awesome ones call double dip and my favorite color they make is old ugly w/ attitude. Its a watermelon with copper flake.

http://www.drycreekoutfitters.com

10. Member
    Not sure but check poor boys. My favorite tube by far