Question Gill FG2 vs Gill IN3 Inshore Lite

I keep going back and forth on which rain jacket to get. Does anyone have any experience with the Gill Inshore Lite jacket? The specs as far as waterproofing seem to the same, but anytime I see the word "lite" I think inferior and not as good as the one that costs $200 more. Someone put me in my place

2. Banned
    Can't speak on the Inshore Lite jacket, but my FG2 jacket and bibs have been worth every penny and then some

Seems to be that the Lite doest have the same hood as the FG2 but I'm assuming the water proof technology is the same

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wicknilly View Post
    Can't speak on the Inshore Lite jacket, but my FG2 jacket and bibs have been worth every penny and then some
    ditto
    Lake&Bay Boca
    SHO

5. Banned
    the fg2 is comparable to the guidewear and the bass pro 100mph or 200mph suits right?

I have the IN1 Coastal Jacket-which they have on sale for $80 rn. I don't get wet.

Thats what I'm assuming with their products. Im sure the water proofing technology is the same throughout just not as many bells and whistles on the lower end models ie. the votex hood, less venting etc. I just had a Columbia Outdry delivered, the price was right but it feels like and looks like Im wearing a garbage bag. Apparently they're waterproof but Ive never heard anything negative about Gill products
    Quote Originally Posted by Pool10Bass View Post
    I have the IN1 Coastal Jacket-which they have on sale for $80 rn. I don't get wet.

8. Member
    I spent a lot on my Gill rainsuit in October, but I will say it is worth every penny. It's the best rainsuit I've owned.

9. Wren
    Buy the FG2 Jacket and bibs best money I ever spent.

10. Member
    I bought the FG2 today and can’t wait for it to get here! I’ve ran bass pro stuff the last few years and have heard lots of good things about the FG2!