Long story short, recently “retired” by my company. Significant reduction in pay taking my pension. Divorced for 5 years and still have about 5 more years to pay alimony to ex. Trying to get that reduced - no luck - still in court for the last year. Looking at her bank statements, she has been paying credit card company, $3000 to $5000 or more per month. That does not include mortgage or other bills. Some may think she just ran up cards, but she walked away with $150,000 in cash and still has most of that in the account presented to court. She also has over $300,000 in 401k that we split, plus part of my pension, and she has a $50,000 salary. I’m wondering if her sneaky lawyer figured she could somehow hide assets using a credit card to put the money somewhere, knowing that I may come back to try to reduce alimony when my company went under, which everyone knew was a possibility. Anybody know if you can purchase investments with a cc? Maybe I’m thinking badly, but I don’t trust what was presented.