Vicious No-Fade Braid

Anyone use the Vicious No-Fade Braid? Seems to be a lot smaller diameter than most lines and every review I read on TW seems like it is amazing stuff. Anyone have a review of it? Looking for new braid this year and just checking my options out. I normally stick to Sufix 832 or Power Pro on most casting setups, or I do like the Sunline SX1 stuff as well - but just like to keep checking out what else is available.

Thanks

2. Member
    I used Fins 40g last season IT IS AMAZING!!!!!

3. Member
    I started using the no-fade braid last year. I was very happy with the Suffix 832 braid, but didn't like that it would lose its color so fast. I read a few reviews on the no-fade braid and decided to pull the trigger. I absolutely love it! I had it on my reels all fishing season and it still looks brand new. I bought the 300 yard spool and spooled up 3 baitcasters with it. All 3 reels will be using the same line for a second consecutive year, which really helps offset the cost, since it's considerably more expensive. I was using the 40lb Suffix 832 but did go with the 50lb no-fade braid because of the smaller diameter. I haven't had any issues with the line cutting in on itself, I haven't had any issues with fraying, and I haven't had any issues with castability. I'd definitely try it.

4. Member
    What’s the diameter difference ? 40lb feels like 30?

5. Member
    I have the 50lb No Fade and it has a diameter of .012 inches. That's slightly smaller than the 40lb Sufix 832, which has a diameter of .013 inches. The 40lb No Fade has the same diameter as the 20lb Sufix 832, which is why I went with the 50lb No Fade instead of the 40lb (I was afraid of it digging in on itself). Hope that helps.