Falcon F185

Praying NICE 618 for sale

Hey guys, I have an immaculate 618 for sale, posted over in the for sale section. It's been listed for several months now, and I haven't been able to sell it because nobody will come look at it. The build for my new boat has been put on hold because I need the money from my 618 for the required deposit. Here are the details:

2010 Phoenix 618 with 175 Pro XS. Garmin 1040XS on the bow, Garmin 721 XS touch screen on console linked with GCV 10 with Side/down transducer on jack plate and Down Vu transducer on trolling motor. Also includes Lake Vu Ultra map card. Minnkota Fortex 80, 10' Power Pole Blade with console switch and bat wing pedal on bow. Removable second console, red, white and blue LED compartment lighting throughout including dimmable red deck lighting. Nav lights in rub rail. Ever Start trolling motor batteries, Optima blue top cranking battery with 3 bank Noco Genius charger. 8" Z Lock jack plate, keel guard installed below the wings, hot foot, 24P Fury, new water pump impeller and lower unit oil. 169.5 hours. No ethanol and every tank has been treated with Quickleen, Stabil and Seafoam. Will run consistently mid to upper 60s. $25,000. I will sell without graphs and pole for $22,000.

I have busted 70 with it, loaded with all of my gear, empty wells and half a tank of fuel on a cold, cold day, and I weigh close to 300lbs.

This boat is in perfect working order, I had it inspected by a Merc dealer on Saturday and he was blown away by how nice and clean the boat is. They said the engine is like new, as I have been easy on it and kept it maintained. He even offered to vouch for me, so I can give out his name and number if you need it. I am the original owner and I only fished tournaments for one year with it. So if you know anybody, please send them my way. I'm confident that the first serious person who sees the boat will buy it.

If you can't travel to GA, I can video chat with you on and off the water and show you whatever you want to see.

Here is a Dropbox link to the pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aapx9hhyx...SXqBGvv-a?dl=0

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    Best of luck, Chuck!

I have fished out of this boat many times since 2010. This is a really nice, clean, well maintained rig. It has always been garaged, never abused, and is a fast 618. I have been in it with Charlie at 67+ mph with our gear, going fishing. Anyone looking for a good used 618, can't go wrong with this rig. Check this 618 out before you buy one.

4. Member
    Good looking boat!
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

5. Falcon F185
    It's sold. Thank you guys for your help.

7. Member
    so sad! Hard to believe that boat is 7/8 years old.

Looking at that big pp on the driver side. How did that impact your performance.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

Quote Originally Posted by davidsa View Post

Looking at that big pp on the driver side. How did that impact your performance.
    Yeah I'm wondering too, thought about putting one on my 618.