Thread: Ultrex tray

Ultrex tray

Do any of you guys know what tray Bullet is installing in the new boats for an ultrex foot pedal? Mine is a bit small in my xrs. I'd like to match what Bullet installs.

2. Member
    deluxe comfortroll

3. Member
    Thank you

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.george1220 View Post
    Do any of you guys know what tray Bullet is installing in the new boats for an ultrex foot pedal? Mine is a bit small in my xrs. I'd like to match what Bullet installs.
    How tight is the the tray? I've got a 17 with a fortrex 80 Tn mount and was thinking of making the switch.

5. Member
    I don't know how to post pics on here but it's pretty tight. Width is fine but length is the issue. Mine is wedged in at the moment and kind of sitting up at an angle. If the angle for the cables was steeper it would fit descent. Mine is also Tennessee mounted, make sure you slide the mount forward enough before mounting!! You should be able to use the fortrex mount holes. I had to modify the Minnkota mount to use the old motorguides holes, I wasn't drilling anymore gel coat!

6. Member
    Also I bought the delux tray from Bullet for a little bit cheaper than comforttroll website.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.george1220 View Post
    I don't know how to post pics on here but it's pretty tight. Width is fine but length is the issue. Mine is wedged in at the moment and kind of sitting up at an angle. If the angle for the cables was steeper it would fit descent. Mine is also Tennessee mounted, make sure you slide the mount forward enough before mounting!! You should be able to use the fortrex mount holes. I had to modify the Minnkota mount to use the old motorguides holes, I wasn't drilling anymore gel coat!
    Thanks sir

8. Member
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by clint21xd View Post
    I like that

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs