2014 Ranger 518c seats

Does anyone know how to remove the seats on a 2014 518c. I have removed the screws from behind the Velcro’s padding. Is there another step

thanks

2. Member
    I have Z118C, and that is all I did was remove the 2 screws and pulled.

There may two additional screws on the bottom lip of the seat.. they will be on the far left and right of the seat lip.
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

4. Member
    Thanks I will try that

Unless they changed the design the bottom section has two clips in the front that fit into a slot you can see them if you look or with a mirror. For those just push on the front or hit with the palm of your hand to move the bottom section to the rear may have to wiggle slightly.

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassbama View Post
    Unless they changed the design the bottom section has two clips in the front that fit into a slot you can see them if you look or with a mirror. For those just push on the front or hit with the palm of your hand to move the bottom section to the rear may have to wiggle slightly.
    This

Hey bassbama … and apologize for this not being part of the thread. Tried to send you a message and says your inbox has exceeded its capacity and your inbox is full. Just wanted to pass it on.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.

+1

9. Member
    Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Bisk1tSnGraV View Post
    Hey bassbama … and apologize for this not being part of the thread. Tried to send you a message and says your inbox has exceeded its capacity and your inbox is full. Just wanted to pass it on.
    Thks took care of it

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

11. Member
    Ok. I have a tear on the top section of my seat that I am going to get re-skinned as soon as I get it from Ranger. So from what I am reading here you can just remove the top half of the seat and leave the bottom section in place????

No! The center cushion on the back has Velcro holding it in. When you remove the cushion it gives you access to the screws and once you remove them, the whole seat comes out.

13. Member
    Thanks