Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    Carport...and there are many inexpensive covers out there to use temporarily under the carport...or even a tarp. But for sure the carport!!!
    +1

Carport and cheap Walmart cover for now. Then get to the custom cover.

I am wondering if I could get away with making a enclosed area. that would look like a enclosed trailer when the boat was parked in it . The city I live in does not allow car ports and my garage is to small for the 920 I am fixing to order.

Quote Originally Posted by rkabusa View Post
    I am wondering if I could get away with making a enclosed area. that would look like a enclosed trailer when the boat was parked in it . The city I live in does not allow car ports and my garage is to small for the 920 I am fixing to order.
    Check with the zoning board, but don't expect them too sympathetic.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

5. mikesxpress

6. Member

That Ranger is BEAUTIFUL!!! IF I'm ever blessed enough to order a new one, all white would be hard to pass on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12