Trailer brake questions.

I posted it in the stratos forum but I figured it would get some more info over here. Does anyone happen to know where I can get a reverse lock out key for these surge brakes someone in the stratos forum mentioned it is a UFP tongue but from what I can see they look a little different. Cant seem to find any part numbers on it and the only sticker has been sun bleached so I cant see what it says only thing I can get is a patent number.
    Brakes haven't been working since I owned the boat so I figured it was time to get them working again.

Probably a UFP A60 actuator. I believe I saw the lockout key on the Eastern Marine site.
    1994 201 Champ re-powered with a 250 HO G2 E250LHAFA 05438419

3. Member
    My Ranger looks just like yours and this is the style cap/lockout I have.
    https://www.amazon.com/UFP-Brake-Loc.../dp/B006UH5ZSY

If that is it, just google UFP lockout cap.

4. Member
    That UFP actuator may have a reverse solenoid. Mine does. If the solenoid is working, when you put your vehicle in reverse, the solenoid closes and blocks the brake fluid from getting to the brakes. Check it by applying 12 volts to the pair of wires. If it clicks then it is working.

5. Member
    Lockout keys can be found on Ebay called, "Back Up Buddy" for about $15 which is HIGH.
    Rocket

6. Member
    Pacific trailers has all the parts for the UFP actuator. A c-clamp works great for a lockout key